The HitchSafe slides into your current standard 2" Hitch Receiver on your Truck, SUV or Van and is secured inside the Receiver Hitch via two bolt retaining bars inside the HitchSafe.
The Hitch Receiver itself is a solid steel vault that combined with the HitchSafe provides the most secure location on your vehicle to store spare keys, credit cards, cash and driver's license!!
To access your keys you simply release the Rubber dust cover (made to look like any normal Hitch Cover), enter in your personal 4 number dial combination, which then releases the drawer and allows access to your keys, cards or more...
The HitchSafe easily installs/uninstalls in seconds with no tools required!
Great for outdoor activities where taking keys along is a hassle or they can become lost.
This solution is far superior to the magnetic key holders that fall off at the first bump. If your magnetic Hide-A-Key has not joined the millions of them laying on the side of the road, you then have an open invitation for someone to steal your car because everyone knows where they are hidden!
The HitchSafe is contained within the solid steel structure of the Hitch Receiver via a combination where only YOU can access your keys when needed.
Width- 32mm (1-1/4")
Length- 90mm (3-9/16")
Height- 45mm" (1-3/4")
The HitchSafe fits inside standard 2" receivers & concealed to appear as a normal hitch cover.
- Secure- 10,000 possible combinations
- Durable- All metal construction
- Zero Locking- Open the HitchSafe in the dark
- Easy to Use
- Easy to Recombinate
- Rust Resistant
- NEVER Be Locked Out Again!
- Fits multiple automotive keys, house keys, credit cards or license.
- One Year Warranty
- Secures keys, cards, and valuables during outdoor activities that are a hassle or can become lost
- Features all metal construction and vault is self-secured inside the receiver
- Easily allows you to set and change your own combination any time with 10,000 codes possible
- Includes a heavy-duty rubber dust cover that conceals and protects
- Toyota Tacoma 2005 - current and Tundra 2007- current require longer bolts.